All training courses delivered by DT Information Governance include:
– a consultation to identify any specific training needs
– 1/2 day or 1 day training package delivered to your team at your venue or virtually using MS Teams or Zoom
– a copy of the training presentation and a copy of any handouts (supplied electronically to you)
– Electronic attendance certificates for you to print for staff or to hold on staff records if required.
We can discuss the length of training course that you would like, but I will provide guidance on the ideal length to achieve the learning and outcomes, and to help you plan and decide what works with your budget.
The following are examples of the courses that are available. Please ‘Get in Touch’ for the detailed information sheets.
GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 Courses
– GDPR and DPA
– DPO, SIRO or Information Asset Owners/Administrators
– Data Protection and Schools
– Data Protection and Charities
– CCTV and Data Protection
– Individuals Rights and how to handle these
– Subject Access requests and timescales
– The exemptions in the DPA2018 Schedules
The Freedom of Information Act
– Introduction to FOI
– FOI Exemptions and how to apply them
– Dealing with Vexatious requests
– Handling FOI Internal Reviews
The Environmental Information Regulations
– Introduction to EIR
– EIR Exceptions and how to apply them
– Handling EIR Representations
– Case studies and ICO Decisions
Other General Information Governance Topics
– Conducting an Information Asset Audit
– Law Enforcement Directive and Part 3 of DPA2018
– The Caldicott Guardian Role
Created for your business or organisation to meet your specific training needs, and for any length from a couple of hours to 2 or more days.
Created for your business, organisation, charity or association to meet your specific goals, generally 1- 2.5 hours long. Delivered via MS Teams or Zoom.
For a no-commitment chat about your requirement, please ‘Get In Touch’. I will be honest with you and tell you if I can deliver the training course, and if I can’t I will suggest other colleagues who may be able to help.